Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too much white spaces

This post will be image heavy. Contains nudity, creepy skeletons, and fail anatomy that will make your eyes bleed.


3 minutes naked man sketches. I have zero sense of page composition, yes. We had to do negative space for this one. Since these are initial-ish sketches I'm all just like "Derp wth am I doing wtf is this ohdeergod what" until I get the hang of what we're supposed to do.




5 minutes. More time the better it turns out. Not that there's much of a difference but yeah idk man.




I think this was a 20 minutes one? lol look at those eyes.




Some more poses I guess. I think these are either 20 or 10 minutes I can't remember. As time go by I never write the times anymore but yeah enjoy these derpy things.




Portraits. I don't like drawing portraits so much because I just don't like to stare at my classmates' faces for a long time. I feel like a creeper... Good thing they were both asleep so I didn't have to draw their eyes. Thanks for making this easier for me guys!

And no he didn't really have a mustache nor a pipe. He said I should put that there so I did. Also put a mustache on the skull as well cause they said so.



More skulls. I love drawing them more than people. They don't move so that helps a lot!



This here is a woman. So the assignment was to draw the outline of the human body and insert the skeleton. We did a few skeleton sketches beforehand, and were given some references. The following skeletons, mind you, are very much halfassed so don't get mad at me ok? ;;




20 minutes. This pose was a bit hard to work with...



25 minutes one! I actually like this.



40-ish minutes I think? She looks like some undead zombie queen..
Skeletons inside human bodies were actually fun to draw.






Movement time! This one will suck hard on anatomy aspects, but it was the movement that counted for this one so I didn't pay attention to the anatomy too much.


More movement thingies. This is the same dude as the naked man above actually.



Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy Ignore that last frame please it doesn't exist. AnA



Grabbing something then rolling over like a mofo idklol
I had one more of these movement things (and it was the best one I drew) but it's posted in the drawing room so I don't have a photo of it lelele too bad

Anyway yeah that's pretty much what I do in drawing classes. Just... well, drawing. Not sure what to say about this so let me end this with...



The what's-in-your-bag meme that I never finished lelele
That's me yeeeahhh struggling with my supa heavy backpack!! And uh 15"macbook pro, intuos 4 tablet, cords stuffs, mouse, external hard drive, house key just in case my family leaves the house and so I don't freeze outside and die alone, wallet, coin purse, inhaler, moleskin, sketchbook, pens erasers sharpeners some things I forgot what they are and I have no plans on finishing this piece of crap YAY

2 comments:

  1. WOAHHHHH EVERYTHING IS SO COOL!! *________*
    I REALLY LOVE THE SKELETON DRAWINGS, CAN I SAVE THEM INTO MY INSPIRATION FOLDER!?!?!? AND BAG MEME SO FUN TATATATATATA

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bekkii
    Thank you so much bro! I like my skellies too teehee
    ohdeergod I don't think they deserve to be an inspiration to you ;;; but if you want sure!
    TATATATATATATATATATATA dude where the fck's your blog--

    ReplyDelete