Monday, October 31, 2011

Long ago update

It's been who knows how long since I've updated I do not even know anymore what is blogging-- okay well it seems school has made me its own slave so there hasn't been much activity from me.. Either I'm doing homework or procrastinating eating or sleeping or socialing that's how my life's been for the past months since school started.

First things first.. Because I am in the 3D major I shall be showing some 3D works. I'll switch between 3D and graphic design/Illustration themes for my blog updates (if I even get the time to draw at all) just so you all do not see the same things over again. For now let's have some 3D.




First assignment was for us to make robots. These here are my robot concepts.. I should have done more but that day was certainly not a designing day for me. Another thing is that I'm not really much of a robot person so my designs are probably a little bland to some of you guys out there. My inspirations were mainly Neon Genesis Evangelion and Wall-E. I put a check mark beside on the one I want to go with.

Too bad that this has been a long long long ago assignment so TADAH here is my final product.



He was initially color red and yellow but I went for the snow golem kind of look in the end because I like it a lot more that way. My instructor said that I needed to add more details and that my colors aren't too good. Well hopefully I do good in the future. So yeah that's it for now. I will slowly dig through my stuff for the next updates.....

1 comment:

  1. HI REEMA. I've been following these posts but never got a chance to comment! But I have some time now so I'll comment on all your new stuff. I LOVE THE SNOW GOLEM LOOK i don't even know what that means but its sweet. I loooove that you added the little pengu! And your background looks awesome. I give you a B... FOR BOSS. BOSS MAN. SO BOOS.

    ReplyDelete