Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Self Reminder

Because my memory faiil

Commissions:
>Kiro:
 >> Aegis and Fynbar
  • Full body
  • Friendly Picture
  • Retain clothing design
>Deamond:
>> Narwa and Zeyir
Narwa References: 1 2
Zeyir References: 1
Both: 1
  • Full body
  • Couple Picture
  • New clothing design or retain
>Remanoir:
>> Rikhter, Yuel, and Yuki
Rikhter References: 1 2
Yuel References: 1
Yuki References: 1 2
  • Full body
  • Love triangle? LOLOL
  • Gothic inspired clothing
>Disfare:
>>Tora and Taro
Tora References: 1
Taro References: 1
Both: eye color
         Taro's hair is more bobbish [LEFT] while Tora's hair is a little longer, shaggier and parted to one side.   [RIGHT]
  • Half body
  • Friendly couple-ish
  • Draw Taro in a happy expression, doing a backwards peace sign while holding a taro on the other hand
  • Draw Tora in a mischievous expression, having one arm wrapped around Taro, and the other being a hand pistol.
  • Rough Pose Ref
  • Retain Clothing Design, except replace Tora's scarf design with a tiger print.

    Wheeewww hopefully I'll be able to work on them all soon.
    I want to work super hard on these since these are for my friends as well orz

    2 comments:

    1. Bwaaaa!! Your blog is awesome possum!! I love this background, too, did you do that yourself?! I can't wait to hear the next update!! =3 00t!

      ReplyDelete
    2. @Ruby Dragon
      Awww no this is one of the layouts available around here. I am too lazy to create my own but I do wish to do so sometime!

      ReplyDelete