Tuesday, January 18, 2011

le sigh

I'll be escaping from everything else internet for now (except for dA since I mod some groups there and uh tumblr too maybe as it has the funniest shit ever) . I'll be posting here as... not much people follow me here so uhh yeah.. I'll blow everything here as I really need something to uh rant and like, put my thoughts on to.. I'm just really not good with telling people about how I feel. Actually no, I think it's just the.. starting of the conversation.. I hate starting depressing conversations as it usually ruins the mood and boy do I hate ruining moods... I guess I am just as distant as some of my friends. I'm such a hypocrite but sakcbnaslkbajlaaaaaaa orzorzorz Especially when it's these days when I just feel sad for no apparent reason. I don't want to worry nor bother anyone so.. yeah. I want to focus on school right now and getting enough sleep and eating properly. I haven't been getting the sleeping and eating well part and I feel I'm gonna get sick soon orz I can't afford to get sick so I'll... sacrifice my social/internet life for a while, if that makes sense.. Let's see how I do. I might go OMG SCREW THIS I'M GOING BACK in like a few days ahahaha but then yeah I'll do my best.. I'll miss my online buddehs but this might be for the best. For now anyway. Don't mind me ramblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment